The contest will run from May 24th
, 2012 at 11am EST and will end on August 15th
, 2012 at 11am EST. The contest will take place on the Valise microsite.
The contest is open to everyone who is of the age of legal majority in their respective province or territory. Employees and co-owners of the sponsor, their publicity and promotion agencies, as well as their immediate family members and all other persons residing with them are not eligible to participate.
- RULES OF PARTICIPATION:
NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
To enter, participants are invited to visit the following website: www.lavalise.ca and fill. He/she will then be able to enter the contest. After the participation form is completed, he/she is automatically added to the list of contestants.
Contestants must use one email address to participate in the contest.
Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received before the Contest closing date.
One winner will be randomly picked within the contestants. The draw will take place at 11am EST on August, 15th, 2012.
The prize is:
- Two round-trip tickets on Porter Airlines, valued at $2500. The gift certificates are valid until April 30th 2013.
- A suitcase by Want les Essentiels de la vie- valued at $1500
- A Simon Chang wardrobe valued at 1000$
- A $200 gift certificate from Club UOMO
- A BMW car rental available for a week-end in BMW Canbec in Laval. Valued at $800. Valid until December 31st,2012.
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE: $6000
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not exchangeable for dollar value or transferable.
All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all additional costs that may be incurred.
- HOW TO CLAIM:
The prize will be won by random draw. The drawing will take place at the hotel le Saint-Sulpice situated 414 Saint-Sulpice, Montreal, Qc., Canada. The winner will be contacted by telephone or by email by a representative from Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel within 5 days following the draw.
To be declared a winner, the selected participant must correctly respond, without assistance and within a limited time period, a mathematical skill testing question which will be asked by the representative of Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel.
If the selected participant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize and another entrant may be selected in the Sponsors' sole discretion until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein.
The prizes must be picked up at the hotel or will be sent by mail within a period of 30 days after the draw.
- A standard discharge form will be sent to the winner to confirm whether they are willing to conform to the contest rules and discharging the sponsor, its affiliated companies, holders of shares in the company and its administrators, managers, employees, representatives, publicity and promotional agencies from all responsibility arising from the holding of this contest, including all responsibility resulting from the promotion, acceptance and use of the prize as awarded and stating that they consent to their name, the name of their city of residence, their photograph, their image being used for publicity purposes in all of the media used by the hotel, without the participant being eligible for remuneration.
- On receipt of the discharge form signed by the selected person, the contest organizers will advise the winning person so that they can take possession of their prize.
- Participant registrations are subject to verification by contest organizers. All documents that are fraudulent, incomplete, illegible or obtained from unauthorized sources, registered late, or that are otherwise not in conformity will be rejected and will not give right to a prize. All persons who register or attempt to register for the present contest by using means contrary to the present rules or of a nature that is inequitable towards other participants can be automatically disqualified or have their participation cancelled. The decision of the organizers relative to the present contest, notably with respect to eligibility and/or the rejection of a registration is final and cannot be appealed.
- The "La Valise" contest is the property of Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal. It is understood that information is provided to Le Saint Sulpice Hotel Montreal only, and this information will only be used by Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal.
- Any disputes with respect to the organization or the conduct of a publicity contest can be submitted to the authority for alcohol, contests and games (Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux) for resolution. A dispute with respect to the awarding of a prize can be submitted to the Régie uniquely for the purposes of intervention for the purposes of settlement.
- By registering for the contest, the participant authorizes the use of their name, their city, their photo, for publicity purposes, in whatever form, carried out by Hotel le Saint-Sulpice Montreal, without compensation.
- By registering for the contest, the participants express their willingness to conform to the official regulations and to respect the decisions of the Hotel le Saint Sulpice Montreal, which are final, in so far as concerns all aspects of the contest.
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal assumes no responsibility for technical defects or errors, printing errors, data or transmissions which are lost, received late, deformed or deleted, for omissions, interruptions, suppression, or for misrepresentations relative to telephone, computer, networks, informatics equipment, software or any other combination of one or other of these elements.
- The participant accepts all of the risks, including the risk of injury or of death, associated with their use or to the possession of their prize. The participants undertake to make no allegation with regard to all other persons or companies, or to bring an action against these, that they can claim a contribution or an indemnification on the part of the Releases for the contest with respect to an allegation arising from their use or from the possession of their prize
© 2012 Le Saint-Sulpice Hôtel Montréal.